The White House in Crawford is on fire. Tanks have breached the castle walls. Troops have invaded the property in all directions. Protestors holding lit torches.
Here a clueless man with a wife and two kids stands on the front porch, holding them tight, through the screaming and wailing and fear and certain death.
“Everything is going to be alright.”
- A Meeting At An Old Cafe (2006)
- Burn It All Down (2007)
- Generation X Goes To Hell
- I Built My First Baseball Stadium When I Was 10
- Index – Guide To OA Photography
- Leaving (2005)
- Leaving And Returning (2006)
- The Mirage And The Rat Race (2005)
- Why I Stopped Collecting Baseball Cards (A Second Time)