Photography is a driving force in my life. I love the process of conceiving an image, clicking the shutter, and then making the image or print come to life.
This artform was far from my first hobby. I loved to draw, write, and experiment with as many art mediums as I could. I have others in mind for the future. Photography is probably the form that most of my friends and family identify with me.
My photographic journey began as a way to connect with the outdoors that I grew up loving. I was already artistically-inclined, particularly in writing and drawing.
This section of my website is dedicated to long-form articles, lists, and other specialty information that may not be a natural fit as a blog post.
As always, thank you for reading!
- Best of 2020 Blog Posts
- Best of 2021 Blog Posts
- Best of 2022 Blog Posts
- Photographer Websites To Follow
- Too Much Clicking: Actuations By Year
- Tyre Nichols – Photographer – A Tribute
- x – 2016 Photo Calendar (Archived)
- x – 2017 Photo Planning (Archived)
- x – 2018 Photo Planning
- X – 2022 Photo Planning (Archived)
- x – Calendar for Landscape Photography Ideas (Archived)
Last updated: December 30, 2022 at 18:37 pm