The death of Tyre Nichols is an all-too familiar death in America, and reading accounts of it are difficult to comprehend.
He also enjoyed photography, and had a website which showcased his work, particularly in Memphis, Tennessee. In fact, it appears he was returning from shooting a sunset in a local park when the traffic stop happened. It’s just gutting.
I wanted to leave his URL here for the people who may come across it and want to take a moment to enjoy his work.
I hope Wix keeps his website up, and if the day comes that it is no longer accessible, I will post a copy from the Internet Archive.
- Best of 2020 Blog Posts
- Best of 2021 Blog Posts
- Best of 2022 Blog Posts
- Photographer Websites To Follow
- Too Much Clicking: Actuations By Year
- Tyre Nichols – Photographer – A Tribute
- x – 2016 Photo Calendar (Archived)
- x – 2017 Photo Planning (Archived)
- x – 2018 Photo Planning
- X – 2022 Photo Planning (Archived)
- x – Calendar for Landscape Photography Ideas (Archived)